CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume considers Heidegger's thought in relation to Plato before and after his 'kehre' - his estrangement from both Plato and Western philosophy. In doing so, it takes up various central issues in Heidegger's 'Being and Time' (1927) and thereafter, and the questions of hermeneutics, truth, and language.
- Author BiographyCatalin Partenie is a fellow in the Department of Philosophy, University of Quebec at Montreal. He is editor of Plato: Selected Myths (Oxford, 2004). Tom Rockmore is professor of philosophy at Duquesne University and the author of many books, most recently Marx after Marxism (Blackwell, 2002). He is also co-editor with Daniel Breazeale of New Essays on Fichte's Later Jena Wissenschaftsiehre (Northwestern, 2002).
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- Series TitleTopics in Historical Philosophy
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCatalin Partenie,Tom Rockmore
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.