All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published as Heidegger und der Mythos der jeudischen Weltverschweorung A Vittorio Klostermann GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, 2014. 3rd, revised and extended edition 2014.
- Author BiographyPeter Trawny is professor of philosophy and founder and director of the Martin Heidegger Institute at the University of Wuppertal in Germany. He is the author of many books and editor of Martin Heidegger's Black Notebooks. Andrew J. Mitchell is associate professor of philosophy at Emory University and the author of The Fourfold: Reading the Late Heidegger.
- Author(s)Peter Trawny
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight318 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.