CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines how Martin Heidegger developed his sophisticated philosophy of science, one that invites comparison with the work of Thomas Kuhn.
- Author BiographyTrish Glazebrook is Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Religion at Colgate University.
- Author(s)Trish Glazebrook
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitlePerspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight505 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.