All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Capobianco makes the case that the core matter of Heidegger's lifetime of thought was Being as the temporal emergence of all beings and things.
- Author BiographyRichard Capobianco is a professor in the Department of Philosophy at Stonehill College.
- Author(s)Richard M. Capobianco
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- Series TitleNew Studies in Phenomenology and Hermeneutics
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight320 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.