All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary objective of this source edition is to provide readers with original documents, allowing them to form their own impression of the development, manufacture and operation of the Heinkel He 162.
- Author BiographyThe author, Peter Muller, is a Swiss citizen born in 1960, whose command experience as a Lieutenant Colonel and Director in large companies neatly complements his qualifications as a military historian. For the past quarter of a century, he has made detailed investigations of armaments issues in the 1914 - 1945 period. Combined with extensive studies of archived records, that background has allowed Peter Muller to present the subject matter of this book from a more differentiated perspective than hitherto. The author challenges, links and complements key statements and opinions, thereby arriving at entirely new conclusions.
- Author(s)Peter Muller
- PublisherMuller History Facts
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAndelfingen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintMuller History Facts
- Content Note140 photographs, 50 scale drawings, 30 colour plates
- Width200 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.76Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.