CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionNobel Prize winning author Heinrich Boll's Irisches Tagebuch (Irish Journal) which was first published in 1957, has been read by millions of German readers and has had an unsurpassed impact on the German image of Ireland. But there is much more to Heinrich Boll's relationship with Ireland than the Irisches Tagebuch.
- Author BiographyDr Gisela Holfter (MA, Washington University, St Louis, Missouri, USA; PhD, Universitat Koln, Germany) is Senior Lecturer in German and Joint Director of the Centre for Irish-German Studies at the University of Limerick, Ireland. She researches Irish-German relations, exile studies, contemporary German literature and languages for specific purposes (Business German). Her many publications on Heinrich Boll include the edited volume Heinrich Boll's 'Irisches Tagebuch' in Context (Trier: WVT, 2010).
- Author(s)Gisela Holfter
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.