All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelen M. Steven's reveals the secrets of embroidering wildflowers, including poppies, mallows, cornflowers, rambling roses and the foxglove. Each chapter culminates in a masterclass project, and a colour template is provided for five designs, ranging in difficulty.
- Author(s)Helen M. Stevens
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMasterclass Embroidery S.
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date04/07/2009
- Content Note65 colour halftones, 25 colour line illustrations, 5 b&w templates, index
- Width265 mm
- Height238 mm
Most relevant reviews
- fhug363023 Jun, 2017by
an embroiderers necessity
Great for any embroiderer that loves nature.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.