All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelen Sloane is on a mission to help the young people in her town. When things aren't going well, help arrives from an unexpected quarter.
- Author BiographyJeff Lucas holds a position of teaching pastor at Timerline Church in Colorado, he travels internationally in a ministry of Bible teaching which carries a specific vision to encourage and equip the church. He is the bestselling author of fourteen books including How Not to Pray, Grace Choices, When Big Brother Comes Home: Creating a Prodigal Friendly Church and Will your Prodigal come home?: A Honest discussion of struggle and hope. He writes a Daily Bible Guide Lucas on Life. - Editorial Review.
- Author(s)Jeff Lucas
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight225 g
- Width131 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.