All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionHelena Rubinstein (1870-1965) broke free from the constraints of her 19th-century, small-town Polish Jewish background to become a cosmetics industry giant and household name. In tracing how her brand name became associated with the woman herself, this book examines the various ways Rubinstein controlled and defined her remarkable image.
- Author BiographyMason Klein is a curator at the Jewish Museum, New York.
- Author(s)Mason Klein
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- GenreBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.