All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £14.89Trending at £16.18
- £4.16Trending at £5.92
- £7.61Trending at £8.55
- £9.99Trending at £13.55
- £12.49Trending at £12.67
About this product
- DescriptionLess invasive than a traditional poured foundation, using helical piles as a foundation gains points in the USGBC's LEED rating system, making this an important green building technology. Helical Pile Sourcebook offers a practical, real-world approach to the design and installation of helical piles.
- Author BiographyHoward A. Perko, PhD, PE , has sixteen years of consulting engineering experience, is an instructor at Colorado State University, and the Director of Engineering for Magnum Geo Solutions, LLC. Dr. Perko has been active in the Helical Foundations and Tiebacks Committee of the Deep Foundations Institute since 2002, serving as its Chairman since 2008. He is also a member of the editorial advisory board for helicalpierworld.com.
- Author(s)Howard A. Perko
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1074 g
- Width188 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.