Consider these sponsored items
- £12.86Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake an action-packed look at the most powerful weapons and fighting vehicles in the world - and discover what makes them so lethal.
- Author BiographyTim Cooke is a graduate of Oxford University. He has worked in children's publishing for over 20 years, and has written or contributed to dozens of books on a wide range of subjects. Among his publications as writer or editor are numerous sets about military history, particularly the American Revolution, the Civil War, World Wars I and II, and the Vietnam War. He has also written extensively about general history, both ancient and modern.
- Author(s)Tim Cooke
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUltimate Military Machines
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight368 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.02Trending at £8.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.59
- £18.57Trending at £18.99
- £2.99Trending at £4.27
- £16.47Trending at £17.66
- £3.24Trending at £4.90
- £7.26Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.