All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribed as a rugged, dependable workhorse of a fighter, this book examines the US-built Hellcat, which went on to achieve a kill-to-loss ratio of 8 to 1. The Hellcat was the chosen plane of over 250 US Navy aces.
- Author BiographyBarrett Tillman is the world's most prolific US naval aviation author, having published over two-dozen titles on the World War 2 period alone. He has written numerous books for Osprey in recent years, and he is currently working on several future projects too.
- Author(s)Barrett Tillman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/07/1996
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Aircraft of the Aces S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notephotographs, illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width183 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.97
- £8.21Trending at £10.48
- £10.97Trending at £12.38
- £16.82Trending at £23.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.95
- £8.84Trending at £12.95
- £7.75Trending at £7.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.