CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a survey of Stoic and Epicurian ideas about the soul - an introduction to two ancient schools whose belief in the soul's physicality offers parallels to modern approaches in the philosophy of mind. Annas incorporates recent thinking on Hellenistic philosophy of mind.
- Author BiographyJulia E. Annas is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Arizona. She is the author, with Jonathan Barnes, of The Modes of Scepticism (1985).
- Author(s)Julia Annas
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication22/09/1994
- Series TitleHellenistic Culture and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.8
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.