Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduated Hellenistic Greek reader includes within-passage translation support and helps intermediate/advanced students of Greek improve their reading ability.
- Author BiographyB. H. McLean is Professor of New Testament Language and Literature at Knox College, University of Toronto. He is the author of Biblical Interpretation and Philosophical Hermeneutics (Cambridge University Press, 2012), New Testament Greek: An Introduction (Cambridge University Press, 2011), An Introduction to the Study of Greek Epigraphy of the Hellenistic and Roman Periods from Alexander the Great down to the Reign of Constantine (323 BCE-337 CE) (2002) and Greek and Latin Inscriptions in the Konya Archaeological Museum (2002). He has taught introductory New Testament Greek for more than twenty years in four institutions, using a variety of textbooks, and serves as the Greek examiner for biblical doctoral candidates at the Toronto School of Theology.
- Author(s)B. H. McLean
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight1290 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.