All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMacrame is easy to learn and requires no elaborate equipment or expensive materials. With savvy designs for jewellery, wearables, accessories, and home decor, this title shows how to make knotted creations using colourful macrame craft chords. It shows you how to make stylish rugs, plant hangers, lampshades, necklaces, bangles, purses, and more.
- Author BiographySamantha Grenier has been creating and crafting since she learned to cut and paste. Now armed with a B.F.A. in Design from Rivier University, she is a Graphic Designer and Illustrator for Pepperell Braiding Company. Best known as a knotty professional in the craft industry, she specialises in macrame and children's' crafts.
- Author(s)Samantha Grenier
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
Most relevant reviews
- dibble6021 Dec, 2016by
Easy to read, interesting funky projects!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.58
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.