Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionRecounts the most famous love story of the Middle Ages
- Author BiographyEtienne Gilson was born in Paris in 1884. He became Professor of Mediaeval Philosophy at the Sorbonne in 1921, and from 1932 until his retirement in 1951, he held a similar chair at the CollYge de France. From 1929 until his death, he was affiliated with the Institute of Mediaeval Studies at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Etienne Gilson
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication25/03/1960
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAnn Arbor Paperbacks
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Weight230 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.