All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrimming with innovative ideas for supporting the development of healthy self-esteem, this fully updated and expanded new edition of Deborah M. Plummer's popular resource is an indispensable aid to those working with adolescents and young adults. The easy-to-use photocopiable activity sheets are suitable for work with individuals and with groups.
- Author BiographyDeborah M. Plummer has over 20 years' experience of facilitating groups and working individually with both children and adults. Formerly a clinical lead therapist working within the NHS, she also has extensive experience as a senior lecturer in aspects of health psychology and counselling. She runs workshops and short courses on the uses of imagery, games and story-telling in the promotion of well-being. Deborah is author of several titles, including Helping Children to Improve their Communication Skills, Helping Children to Cope with Change, Stress and Anxiety and Helping Children to Build Self-Esteem, 2nd edition, all published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Deborah's website can be found at www.deborahplummer.co.uk.
- Author(s)Deborah M. Plummer
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.