All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wealth of worksheets and evidence-based activities for professionals running group sessions with children affected by parental substance abuse, designed to protect children from common negative outcomes such as feelings of shame, depression and anxiety, low self-esteem and behavioural problems.
- Author BiographyTonia Caselman is Associate Professor in Social Work at the University of Oklahoma, USA. She is an experienced clinical social worker and counselor and has worked with families for many years. Tonia is the author of Working Therapeutically with Families: Creative Activities for Diverse Family Structures, also published by JKP.
- Author(s)Tonia Caselman
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.