All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers advice about practical and emotional problems faced by children in divorce situations - what the legal terms mean, coping with residence orders, giving a child a chance to have a say in decisions, the possibility of step-parents and step brother and sisters.
- Author BiographyRosemary Wells has worked as a primary school teacher in the past. She is now a freelance writer and the author of Helping Children Cope with Grief (1988) and Making Friends with Your Stepchildren (2001) for Sheldon Press. Rosemary Wells lives in Guildford, Surrey.
- Author(s)Rosemary Wells
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication21/02/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleOvercoming Common Problems S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Weight158 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £13.37
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £19.77Trending at £19.99
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.