Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide is organised around a timeline of that first difficult year of mourning. It's a practical guide that helps families and community members surrounding the child anticipate and cope with the many difficulties that arise from the loss of a parent.
- Author BiographyPADDY GREENWALL LEWIS is a clinical psychologist in private practice. Having spent 10 years as Chief Psychologist at the Siegel Institute at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, she is now in private practice in Chicago and Evanston. With her co-author, psychologist Jessica Lippman, she has organized and run innovative groups for motherless daughters. Lewis and Lippman regularly treat individuals who have lost a parent. Born and raised in South Africa, Lewis came to the United States at age 22 to to work as a counselor for Bruno Bettelheim at the University of Chicago Orthogenic School. JESSICA G. LIPPMAN has been a clinical psychologist in private practice for 25 years. Based in Chicago, she is an instructor in Clinical Psychology and Behavioral Sciences at Northwestern University Medical School. She was Chief Psychologist at the Siegel Institute at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center for three years. With her co-author, psychologist Lewis, she developed and has run groups for motherless daughters. Lippman and Lewis regularly treat individuals who have lost a parent. Town and Country magazine named Lippman to its list of outstanding psychotherapists in 1988.
- Author(s)Jessica G. Lippman,Paddy Greenwall Lewis
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight443 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.