Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended as a guidebook to help children who are insecure or worry too much; suffer from phobias or nightmares; find it difficult to concentrate to let go and have fun; have suffered a trauma; and are worryingly good or seem like little adults.
- Author BiographyDr Margot Sunderland is Director of Education and Training at The Centre for Child Mental Health London, Honorary Visiting Fellow at London Metropolitan University and Integrative Child Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with over two decades of experience in working with adults, teenagers and children. She is a First Prize award winning author, with 20 books in child mental health, published in nineteen countries.
- Author(s)Margot Sunderland,Nicky Hancock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleHelping Children with Feelings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, some color
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and Paperback
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.07
- £8.37Trending at £8.50
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.28
- £31.56Trending at £36.19
- £28.31Trending at £30.59
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.