Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook that helps children who: don't like themselves or feel there is something fundamentally wrong with them; have been deeply shamed; have received too much criticism or haven't been encouraged enough; and, let people treat them badly because they feel they don't deserve better.
- Author BiographyDr Margot Sunderland is Director of Education and Training at The Centre for Child Mental Health London, Honorary Visiting Fellow at London Metropolitan University and Integrative Child Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with over two decades of experience in working with adults, teenagers and children. She is a First Prize award winning author, with 20 books in child mental health, published in nineteen countries.
- Author(s)Margot Sunderland,Nicky Hancock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleHelping Children with Feelings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight586 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Spiral bound and 1 Paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.37Trending at £20.28
- £66.59Trending at £105.49
- £16.67Trending at £20.25
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £45.98
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.51Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.