All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
- £10.74Trending at £16.95
About this product
- DescriptionMore students are demanding that their college experiences address the core questions of meaning and purpose. Helping College Students Find Purpose provides a theory-to-practice model of meaning-making.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Nash is an Official University Scholar in the Social Sciences and Humanities at the University of Vermont, Burlington, and has been a professor in the College of Education and Social Services there for forty years. He is the 2009 recipient of the Joseph A. Abruscato Award for Excellence in Research and Scholarship there. A prolific writer, he has published ten books, including How To Talk About Hot Topics on Campus from Jossey-Bass, as well as more than one hundred articles, book chapters, monographs, and book reviews in many of the leading journals in education at all levels. Michele C. Murray is the associate vice president for student development at Seattle University. She provides leadership for engaging students in cocurricular activities that enhance their intellectual, spiritual, and emotional development. In addition, she supervises departments that facilitate student involvement, including New Student and Parent Programs, Leadership Development, Commuter and Transfer Student Services, Office of Multicultural Affairs, and Student Activities.
- Author(s)Michele C. Murray,Robert J. Nash
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight568 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Foreword bySharon Daloz Parks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.