All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelping Families Manage Childhood OCD provides clinicians with a comprehensive set of strategies for identifying and intervening with family dynamics that are likely to interfere with successful treatment of pediatric OCD.
- Author BiographyTara S. Peris, PhD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences at the UCLA Semel Institute. She is the Program Director for the ABC Children's Partial Hospitalization Program at the Institute. Her clinical specialty is in evidence-based treatments for child and adolescent OCD and anxiety disorders. Her research interests center on family factors that influence how youth fare in treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), anxiety, and related conditions. John Piacentini, PhD, ABPP, is a Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences at the UCLA Semel Institute and Director of the UCLA Child OCD, Anxiety and Tic Disorders Program. The primary focus of his work is on the development and dissemination of evidence-based treatments for childhood OCD and other psychiatric disorders.
- Author(s)John Piacentini,Tara S. Peris
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePrograms That Work
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight262 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.