All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFoster children rarely receive the education they deserve and can struggle with behavior and academic performance. This book is full of positive strategies to help foster parents, educators and social workers to support them more effectively.
- Author BiographyJohn DeGarmo is a proud foster and adoptive parent who has fostered over 40 children. He regularly speaks on his experiences at conferences and training sessions, and is dedicated to improving and promoting successful foster and adoptive care systems. He is the author of several books including Love and Mayhem: One Big Family's Uplifting Story of Fostering and Adoption and The Foster Parenting Manual: A Practical Guide to Creating a Loving, Safe and Stable Home, both published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. John lives in Georgia, USA. You can find out more about him here: drjohndegarmofostercare.weebly.com.
- Author(s)John DeGarmo
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.