CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionOffering several approaches for work with safe carers of children who have been sexually abused, this workbook allows you to adapt and evolve its framework during both the investigative and recovery stages of their individual experiences. Exercises are provided that should be undertaken in assessments, regardless of the carer's starting position.
- Author BiographyLynda Regan has been a social worker on an area team in Salford and a therapeutic social worker at Salford Cornerstone Project, a specialist service for child victims of sexual abuse, where she is now Children's Service Manager. She is a co-author of Looking Glass: a positive communication workbook (RHP 2002).
- Author(s)Linda Regan
- PublisherRussell House Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLyme Regis
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRussell House Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.