All listings for this product
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £7.96Trending at £8.25
- £5.76Trending at £5.92
- £11.68Trending at £12.99
- £9.14Trending at £12.37
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of supervision in a survey of practices and procedures, and explores promising child therapies. This book includes discussions on dealing with supervision of play therapy and cognitive - behavioral therapy with children, including techniques associated with each therapy and suggestions for the observation and training.
- Author BiographyT. Kerby Neill is a professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Kentucky.
- Author(s)T. Kerby Neill
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight640 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.