CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis interactive, self-help workbook is for parents who need practical responses to their children's anger. Illustrations & charts.
- Author BiographyDarlyne Gaynor Nemeth, Ph.D., is a clinical and neuropsychologist with Neuropsychology Center of Louisiana's Drusilla Clinic. Dr. Nemeth developed the breakthrough anger management program on which this book is based, and has been a pioneer in the area of clinical neuropsychology for more than twenty years. Kelly Paulk Ray, Ph.D., is Chief Psychologist at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center Juvenile Corrections Assessment Center, and a counseling psychologist at The Drusilla Clinic, both in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Dr. Ray has been instrumental in developing the parents' part of the children's anger management program, and has worked extensively with the parents of elementary school children. Maydel Morin Schexnayder is a rehabilitation counselor and a clinical assistant at The Drusilla Clinic in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She is the primary leader of the children's anger intervention groups at a local elementary school.
- Author(s)D.G. Nemeth,K.P. Ray,Maydel Morin Schexnayder
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication21/07/2003
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight497 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.