Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the moral foundations of the healing relationship, this title looks at the ways a religious perspective shapes the healing relationship and the ethics of that relationship. It argues that religion provides insights into medical practice and morality that cannot be ignored, even in our morally heterogeneous society.
- Author(s)David C. Thomasma,Edmund D. Pellegrino
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1997
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleHelping and Healing
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight255 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.