Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this excellent book, Harry Cole interviews many people involved in caring for loved ones who are critically or terminally ill. He provides practical guidance and suggestions for others coping with similar problems and situations.
- Author BiographyHarry A. Cole has served as Adjunct Professor of History and Philosophy at the University of Baltimore in Maryland. He is the author of The Long Way Home: Spiritual Help When Someone You Love Has a Stroke.
- Author(s)Harry Alexander Cole
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1991
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.