All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology(t) book explores molecular-based assays commonly used in the diagnostic hematopathology and laboratory hematology. Includes step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, materials lists, trouble shooting tips and more.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number999
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, 38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight790 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMagdalena Czader
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.15
- £64.15Trending at £79.54
- £25.00Trending at £38.33
- £17.90Trending at £19.88
- £30.65Trending at £31.32
- £28.56Trending at £31.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.