Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a description of the diverse and fascinating functions of heme in life processes. This work begins with an introduction to the intricate chemical properties of heme and the history of early observations of human diseases associated with heme. It is suitable for those interested in heme biology.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byLi Zhang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.