All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £157.21
- £88.12Trending at £93.64
- £29.99Trending at £30.99
- £3.40Trending at £3.97
- £6.90Trending at £6.96
- £22.05Trending at £22.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only book on the market that specifically addresses cardiac blood flow findings, reviewing blood pressure tracings collected from the cardiac catheterization lab on all aspects of cardiovascular disease, as well as normal cardiac function.
- Author BiographyBruce R. Hopkins is a senior partner with the firm Polsinelli Shughart PC. He is also the author or coauthor of more than twenty-five books, all published by Wiley, including The Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations, Ninth Edition; The New Form 990; and Nonprofit Law Made Easy. Hopkins earned his juris doctorate and master of laws degrees at The George Washington University. He has practiced law for forty years and is a member of the District of Columbia and Missouri bars. Virginia C. Gross is a shareholder of Polsinelli Shughart PC. Ms. Gross concentrates her practice in the field of nonprofit law and is a frequent writer and speaker on nonprofit issues. She is listed in The Best Lawyers in America for nonprofit organizations/charity law for 2008 and 2009. She is a coauthor of The New Form 990, published by Wiley. Ms. Gross earned her juris doctorate at the University of Texas. She is a member of the District of Columbia, Texas, Missouri, and Kansas bars.
- Author(s)James A. Goldstein,Michael J. Lim
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1234 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byMorton J. Kern
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.