CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the proceedings of the first symposium ever held to consider in a comprehensive manner the multiple problems of hemophilia. Containing the complete material presented at the symposium, the volume provides an authoritative summary of the status of hemophilia and related diseases at the time of the conference.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKenneth Merle Brinkhous
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.