All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- Author(s)George Weaver
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number392
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight427 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. 2. Keisler's Specialization of the Method of Constants. 3. The Cardinality of Henkin-Keisler Models. 4. Classifying Maximal Extensions. 5. Elementary Subsystems of Henkin-Keisler Models I. 6. Elementary Subsystems of Henkin-Keisler Models II. 7. Small Models. 8. The Keisler-Shelah Isomorphism Theorems. 9. Saturated Models. Appendix. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.