CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £24.56Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the analysis of the relevance and importance of the social theory of Henri Lefebvre for the study of law and the administrative state.
- Author BiographyChris Butler is a Lecturer at the Griffith Law School, Australia. He researches in the areas of critical theory, law and geography, administrative law and urban studies.
- Author(s)Chris Butler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleNomikoi Critical Legal Thinkers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.