All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of Queen Henrietta Maria and her multi-faceted roles and responsibilities. This collection of essays sheds light on the Queen's various roles - a patron of performing and visual arts with taste and influence comparable to her husband's, and her salient political position between the French and English courts.
- Author BiographyErin Griffey is Senior Lecturer in Art History at the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 37 b&w illustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byErin Griffey
- Series Edited byProfessor Allyson M. Poska,Professor Abby Zanger
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.