All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionHenry Ives Cobb (1859-1931) is the man responsible for an extraordinarily rich chapter in Windy City's turn-of-the-century building boom. This book describes this distinguished architect and the magnificent buildings he created, including the Newberry Library, the Chicago Historical Society, the Chicago Athletic Association, and more.
- Author BiographyEdward W. Wolner teaches architectural history and the Western humanities in the Department of Architecture and the Honors College at Ball State University.
- Author(s)Edward W. Wolner
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2011
- Series TitleChicago Architecture and Urbanism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note145 halftones
- Weight1542 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.