All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.45Trending at £14.43
- £11.13Trending at £12.30
- £12.89Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1940s Henry J Kaiser was a household name, as familiar then as Warren Buffett and Donald Trump are now. Like a Horatio Alger hero, Kaiser rose from lower-middle-class origins to become an enormously wealthy entrepreneur, building roads, bridges, dams, and housing. This title tells the story of this remarkable man.
- Author BiographyMark S. Foster is Professor Emeritus of History at the University of Colorado at Denver.
- Author(s)Mark S. Foster
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreBiography: Business
- Series TitleAmerican Studies Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note56 b&w photos
- Weight953 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.