All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £7.68Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew Taylor explores the intellectual relationship between Henry James and his father.
- Author BiographyAndrew Taylor is College Lecturer in English and American Literature at University College Dublin.
- Author(s)Andrew Taylor
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.129
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notenotes, index
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.