All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the interdisciplinary foundations of pragmatismfrom a literary perspective, tracing the characters and settings that populatethe narratives of pragmatist thought in Henry James's work.
- Author BiographyGregory Phipps is an Independent Scholar based in Canada. His numerous articles have appeared in publications such as The Henry James Review, Textual Practice, Philosophy and Literature, and Literature/Film Quarterly.
- Author(s)Gregory Phipps
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 261 p.
- Weight488 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.