Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of eighteen articles by Henry James on the social and political issues of his day. This title deals with British imperial politics and crises in the Balkans, Afghanistan, and South Africa. It focuses on questions of gender and manners and complements the work resulting from James' 1904-5 tour of the United States.
- Author BiographyPierre A. Walker is a professor of English at Salem State College and co-general editor of The Complete Letters of Henry James (Nebraska 2006).
- Author(s)Henry James
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight363 g
- Edited byPierre A. Walker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.