All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionHenry Kaplan and the Story of Hodgkin's Disease is the first account of a remarkable man who changed the face of cancer therapy and the history of a once fatal, now curable, cancer.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Jacobs, M.D., is Ben and A. Jess Shenson Professor of Medicine at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Charlotte Jacobs
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.