All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ms. Anita Feldman
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note190 Colour Photographs
- Width254 mm
- Height318 mm
- Author BiographyHenry Moore (July 30, 1898-August 31, 1986) was an English sculptor and artist. He was best known for his semiabstract monumental bronze sculptures, which are located around the world in museums and as public works of art. His sculptures and drawings have also been the subject of many museum exhibitions and retrospectives worldwide. Anita Feldman is the curator of The Henry Moore Foundation at Perry Green. Ann Wagner is a writer, critic, professor, and art historian. She is The Henry Moore Foundation Research Curator at the Tate, and her writing has appeared in such journals as Artforum and October.
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.51Trending at £8.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
- £36.66Trending at £52.99
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £4.59Trending at £4.66
- £14.89Trending at £23.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.