All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSir Henry Raeburn (1756-1823) is especially well known in Scotland as the portrait painter of members of the Scottish Enlightenment. This illustrated scholarly work is devoted to the reception and reputation of Edinburgh's premier Enlightenment portrait painter. It includes chapters that look at different aspects of Raeburn's professional career.
- Author BiographyDr Viccy Coltman is a Senior Lecturer and Head of History of Art at the University of Edinburgh Stephen Lloyd is an independent art historian. He was Senior Curator at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh (1993-2009) and President of ICOM's International Committee for Museums and Collections of Fine Arts (2004-2010).
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byStephen Lloyd,Viccy Coltman
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.