All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you know that Henry VIII played tennis while one of his wives was being beheaded? Henry VIII is England's most notorious king, but in fact his whole family was as bad. Under the Tudors, the warning 'Don't lose your head!' meant exactly that! This book is a informative look at life under the Tudors, for 7-11 year olds.
- Author BiographyFred Finney studied History at Oxford. He worked in several museums in different parts of the UK before returning to Oxford, where he now works as a freelance writer.
- Author(s)Ann Swiles
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/12/1995
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhat They Don't Tell You About S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date19/07/2002
- Content Noteblack and white, throughout
- Weight102 g
- Width129 mm
- Height15 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Reading Age7-11
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £15.99Trending at £16.95
- £19.79Trending at £20.03
- £3.24Trending at £5.38
- £2.75Trending at £4.19
- £10.98Trending at £11.16
- £9.99Trending at £12.25
- £2.99Trending at £3.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.