All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the historical record of Muslim women's property rights and equity. Based on Islamic court documents of 15th Century Granada - documents that show a high degree of women's involvement - it examines women's legal entitlements to acquire property and the social and economic significance of these rights to Granada's female population.
- Author BiographyMaya Shatzmiller is Professor of History at the University of Western Ontario.
- Author(s)Maya Shatzmiller
- PublisherHarvard University, Islamic Legal Studies
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleHarvard Series in Islamic Law
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Islamic Legal Studies
- Weight644 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.