All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn this pioneering analysis of world problems, Mohammed Mesbahi argues that meeting the basic entitlements outlined in Article 25 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights-for adequate food, housing, healthcare and social security for all-is imperative for the survival of humanity in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyMohammed Mesbahi is an author, political activist and founder of Share The World's Resources (STWR), an independent civil society organisation based in London, UK, with consultative status at the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. For more information about STWR, visit www.sharing.org
- Author(s)Mohammed Mesbahi
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2016
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.