All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook on herbal medicine. It avoids jargon and provides tips on herbal remedies for everything, from the common cold and flu to tension and headaches. There is guidance on stocking a herbal medicine cabinet and making a travelling first-aid kit.
- Author BiographyAbout Christopher Hobbs Christopher Hobbs, L.Ac., A.H.G., is a fourth-generation herbalist and botanist, a licensed acupuncturist, and an internationally recognized lecturer. He has published 18 books on herbal medicines and written numerous articles for magazines such as Natural Health, Vegetarian Times, and Herbs for Health.
- Author(s)Christopher Hobbs
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/1998
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight575 g
- Width180 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.12Trending at £34.06
- £14.70Trending at £15.94
- £29.51Trending at £29.76
- £20.87Trending at £24.20
- £23.91Trending at £29.83
- £11.70Trending at £14.63
- £10.97Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.