All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.96
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £7.62Trending at £7.75
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis is volume 18 in the Major Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers series.
- Author BiographyAlberto Mingardi is Director General of the Istituto Bruno Leoni (Milan) and an Adjunct Scholar with the Cato Institute (Washington, DC). His last book was L'intelligenza del denaro. Perche il mercato ha ragione anche quando ha torto (2013).
- Author(s)Alberto Mingardi
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleMajor Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight259 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.